Monday 10 November 2008

Regulations

Featuring ex members of ETA, these guys left the wild thrash of their youth behind for a more song driving approach to hardcore. The result was a return to the early LA hardcore roots style. Regulations jam in the crucial style of early Black Flag, Circle Jerks, or Adolescents. Imagine a mix of recent Scandinavian bands like Amdi Petersen's Arme, Young Wasteners, DS 13 or No Hope for the Kids. Regulations deliver some totally off the hook hardcore punk with tunes that will stick in your head after just one listen.



Regulations (2005)

1. Anna's Eyes
2. In 1945
3. My Life, My Problems

4. End It Now
5. I Feel Sick

6. I Don't Need

7. Police Siren

8. Sex With Jesus

9. We Always Know What to Do

10. Walking by Myself

11. No More Hell

12. Fashion Girl


format: mp3
bitrate: VBR
Download



Electric Guitar (2006)

1. Untouchable
2. Laugh at Me (ha ha ha)
3. Empty Head
4. Disease
5. Hollywood Smile
6. Protect and Serve
7. I Can't Do Whatever I Want
8. Survive in the City
9. No Rights
10. Acceptance
11. Going Nowhere
12. Destroy
13. My Future
14. We're Blank
15. Untitled
16. Police Car

format: mp3
bitrate: 192kbps
Download

2 comments:

Positronic said...

Old school Punk. Cool band. Thank You

Anonymous said...

Yeah.. like old Circle Jerks, Descendents, etc. Great stuff... really takes me back. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...